Maintenance of industrial washing machinery and equipment:
1. Maintenance of washing equipment Caring for equipment through general methods such as wiping, cleaning, lubrication and adjustment to maintain and protect the construction machinery performance and technical condition of the equipment is called equipment maintenance. There are four main requirements for equipment maintenance:
(1) Clean the inside and outside of the equipment and the entire mine machinery is clean. There is no oil on all sliding surfaces, screws, racks, gear boxes, oil holes, etc., no oil or air leakage at all parts, and chips, debris, and dirt around the equipment The mechanical engineer must clean up;
(2) Good lubrication, add oil or change oil on time, keep oiling, no dry friction, normal oil pressure, bright oil mark, unobstructed oil path, oil quality in line with Tianjin Machinery requirements, oil gun, oil cup, and felt clean;
(3) Tidy tools, accessories, and workpieces (products) should be placed neatly, and pipelines and lines should be organized;
(4) Safely abide by the safety operation regulations, do not overload the equipment, and the equipment is safe. The Liugong machinery protection device is complete and reliable, and the unsafe factors are eliminated in time.
Equipment maintenance content generally includes daily maintenance, regular maintenance, regular Hangzhou machinery inspection and precision inspection. Equipment lubrication and cooling system maintenance is also an important part of equipment maintenance. Daily maintenance of equipment. Washing machinery is the basic work of equipment maintenance and must be institutionalized and standardized. For the regular maintenance of equipment, work quotas and material consumption quotas shall be established to enrich the people's machinery, and shall be assessed according to the quotas. The regular maintenance of equipment shall be included in the assessment content of the workshop contract responsibility system. The periodic inspection of equipment is a planned preventive inspection in the machinery industry. In addition to the human and physical senses, there must also be certain inspection tools and instruments. The periodic inspection is carried out according to the periodic inspection card. Check. The accuracy of the mechanical equipment should also be checked to determine the actual accuracy of the equipment. Equipment maintenance should be carried out in accordance with the Maintenance Qingdao Machinery Regulations. Equipment maintenance procedures are requirements and regulations for the daily maintenance of equipment. Adhering to the equipment maintenance procedures can extend the service life of Citizen mechanical watches and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. Its main content should include:
(1) The equipment must be neat, clean, firm, lubricated, construction machinery recruitment, anti-corrosion, safety and other areas of operation, operation methods, use of geotechnical equipment and materials, and local standards and precautions;
(2) Daily inspection and maintenance of sunshine machinery and regular inspection of locations, methods and standards;
(3) Inspect and evaluate the content and method of the degree of equipment maintenance by the operators, glass machinery, etc.
2. Three-level maintenance system for equipment The three-level maintenance system was started in the mid-1960s in China. It is a maintenance and repair system that has been gradually improved and developed on the basis of the previous Soviet mechanical seal joint plan pre-repair system on the basis of my country’s practice. It embodies the transformation of mechanical drawing software from repair to maintenance in the focus of equipment maintenance management in my country, and reflects the improvement of equipment maintenance management in my country and the clearer maintenance management policy focusing on prevention. The conveying machinery capacity in the three-level maintenance system includes: daily maintenance of equipment, first-level maintenance and second-level maintenance. The three-level maintenance system is a mandatory maintenance system for the equipment mainly by the operator, guaranteeing the maintenance, and enriching the people. The three-level maintenance system is an effective way to rely on the masses, give full play to the enthusiasm of the masses, implement group management and group repair, combine specialization and group maintenance, and do a good job in the maintenance of equipment and agricultural machinery.